Last week I wrote about the sad state of the garden in the front of the house. This weekend, I decided to do something about it.
There's nothing that twelve bags of mulch and a handful of flowers can't fix.
Especially when you're starting with something that desperately needed some care and garden love.
Because our summers can be quite dry, I opted to continue with the theme started by the former homeowners, and chose drought tolerant evergreens.
By the time I'd finished, this sad picture was transformed...
P.S. I'm also hoping all this hard work will translate into a slimmer figure for the gardener.