It's a another beautiful, partly-cloudy day here in Evergreen. I am oh so thankful for that overcast sky because it's shading us from the very hot weather they're expecting down in Denver today.
Breakfast has been made, the kitchen cleaned, now it's on to the rest of my list. I've got things to do...
- Making a new batch of Henry's Heart Shaped Dog Treats
- Spending an hour with A MAP OF HEAVEN
- Updating my Author's Page on Amazon.com
- Put patio furniture on deck
- Adding finishing touches to the first gazpacho of the summer. Recipe and photos will be posted later this week.
- Addressing invites to Mom's July birthday party
- Writing two blog posts discussing my thoughts on editing MAP and my annual gazpacho recipe.
- Watering plants.
Am trying not to remember that this is supposed to be a day of rest. Have a great week!